The design and manufacture of the water-cooled plate are more precise and require high reliability. Especially for the water-cooled heat dissipation of circuit-related devices, the manufacturing process needs to be more mature to achieve. There are many design styles of water-cooled plates, and the production process is also different. There are die-casting, pipe inserting, machining and so on. The editor will now talk about the production process of the water-cooled plate embedded with copper pipes:
(1) Thermal design engineers provide water-cooled plate design drawings;
(2) Select the substrate and cut it into a suitable size with a cutting machine;
(3) CNC machining slotting and drilling according to the design drawings;
(4) Processing copper pipes for pressing;
(5) Fill in epoxy resin for bonding to enhance reliability;
(6) Post-processing, such as polishing the surface, tapping, etc.