The radiator of aluminum profile is also called radiator aluminum profile or sunflower aluminum profile. The radiator of aluminum profile has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, light weight, good heat dissipation performance and good energy saving effect.
machined aluminum fin surfaces anodized surface treated to increase the aesthetics of the aluminum corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance.
Commonly used types of radiator aluminum profiles include: power supply, electronics, electrical appliances, computer radiator aluminum profiles, sun flower aluminum profile radiator, power semiconductor radiator profiles, etc.
Aluminum radiator are widely used because of their superior performance: machinery, automobiles, wind power, construction machinery, air compressors, railway locomotives, household appliances and other industries.
Advantages of aluminum radiator
There are mainly two types of radiator for aluminum profiles: high-pressure cast aluminum and extruded welded aluminum alloy.
The main advantages are:
① The heat dissipation of aluminum radiator is better, and the characteristics of energy saving are very obvious. In the same room, if the radiator of the same specification is used, the number of aluminum castings is less than that of steel.
② The aluminum radiator has good oxidation and corrosion resistance, and no additives are added. The principle is that once aluminum encounters oxygen in the air, an oxide film is formed. This film is tough and dense, preventing further corrosion of the main material.
Choose aluminum radiator, it is best to choose high-pressure cast aluminum module combined radiator. This kind of radiator is integrally formed by die-casting at one time, so there is no problem of weld leakage.
And its biggest advantage is that the product is not restricted by the district heating system, even in the open boiler system, it can not be corroded by oxygen due to the modular combined design. After a heating season, if you find that the indoor temperature is not enough, you can add one or two aluminum profiles in the second year to meet your needs, instead of replacing the entire heating system like a steel radiator.
In addition, because aluminum radiators have different requirements for water quality than steel, it is necessary to avoid mixing aluminum radiators with other materials.
Installation steps of aluminum radiator
First, please unpack the aluminum radiator and install the air release valve and union first.
2.The position of the hole for installing the special hook can be drawn on the wall according to the provided installation drawing or related requirements.
3. When installing the aluminum radiator, consider the damage caused by the thermal expansion and contraction of the heating pipe to the radiator.
4. Put the expansion tube in and level it.
5. Use a percussion drill to drill a hole of 12, the depth of which should be flush with the wall after the expansion tube is put in.
6. Install the bottom hook and tighten the screws after reaching the requirements.
7. Place the aluminum radiator on the hook that has been installed at the bottom, install the upper hook to adjust the position of the hook, and then tighten the expansion screw after it is clamped. When placing the radiator, place the air release valve on the top.
8. After installing and assembling the pipe joints, install the pipes according to the requirements of the drawings and connect them to the water inlet and outlet, and fasten them everywhere. The rear side is 3.5cm from the wall and 5cm from the corner line.
9. Please input hot water, open the air release valve, and release air until water comes out. The working pressure of aluminum radiator shall not exceed 0.12Mpa listed in the manual when it is running.
10. The oxygen content in the heat medium shall not exceed 0.05g per square meter. The medium water used for the radiator should meet PH9≤9, and PH≤12 when there are internal anti-corrosion measures.